What To Expect
What Can You Expect From Liberty Biblical Counseling Ministries?
- Privacy. Everything will be held in strict confidence except where, in the counselor's judgment, there is a biblical requirement to involve others (e.g. criminal activity).
- Care. Our staff will care for you and treat you with respect.
- Encouragement towards Christ-likeness. Our staff will encourage you in your successes and exhort you to think and behave in a way that pleases Jesus Christ.
What Does Liberty Biblical Counseling Ministry Expect From You?
- Be honest. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to help you if you are not honest with us.
- Do weekly homework assignments that will encourage lasting change.
- Give us a little time. Habits are not developed overnight, and new habits will take time to develop.
- In most cases, we ask individuals to commit to regular counseling appointments for a period of 3 to 4 months.